Food, fire & riots of fun for modern mums
Because being a mum makes you tired all the time, and it’s time for that to change.
You’re being pulled in so many different angles. It’s your physical, mental EVERYTHING energy.
I know what it’s like to feel shattered to your split core.
To feel like you’ve left your brain in the freezer, to struggle to get to sleep no matter how tired you are, to be bloated, hormonal, overthink everything and feel like every ounce of energy and vitality you once had has been sucked out of you.
You don’t necessarily want your old life back (not all the time anyway) but you used to do things, you know, like have adult conversations, dance to music other than the Frozen soundtrack and pee alone.
But now you’re S.T.U.C.K.
Marooned on the mothership feeling that your issues are too big and too complicated to be fixed by diet and lifestyle changes.
And anyway, we’re all tired.
I understand exactly where you’re at and what you’re going through.
I’m going to show you exactly what it takes to thrive in motherhood, instead of just surviving.
Together, we’re going to find what works for you so you feel good – without adding anything else to your to do list.
I’m going to help you remember what it means to be you
1:1 Private Consultations
My private consultations are designed for the woman who doesn’t want to faff around and wants to start feeling better before the tiny humans leave home in 17 years, 2 months and 9 days (not that anyone’s counting!)
How does it work?
New clients begin with minimum of 2 sessions.
All sessions are via Zoom or Skype.
Once you’re all booked in for your sessions, you’ll be sent a detailed health questionnaire and a 4-day food & lifestyle journal to complete and send back to me (at a minimum 48 hours before your first session). Together these cover everything health related from the minute you were born to the here and now.
Your history holds the key to understanding why you feel the way you do now.
The first session will be approximately 90 minutes long. I’ll be asking lots of questions and holding space for you.
I’ll identify your key pain points and together we’ll agree what your core wellness goals are so that you have the energy to fulfil your life’s purpose and create the life you want for yourself and your family.
You’ll leave the session with initial changes that you can implement right away. Within 3 working days, you’ll receive a detailed health vision plan which will include all the intermediate steps to get you where you want to be.
This will include
- dietary and lifestyle changes;
- recommendations on any testing that may be required;
- a larder stocking guide;
- a fillable meal planner; and
- tips on mindset management
You will also have support from me in between sessions via email, text or WhatsApp to keep you accountable and on track.
This session is approximately 60 minutes and will take place 4 weeks after the initial consultation.
It’s focused on
- reviewing how you’re feeling, what’s improved, what needs tweaking and what follow up is needed
- Identifying any sticky areas that you need additional support on
- Personalised supplementation recommendations
- Agreeing on follow up sessions required
Additional Follow up Sessions
Any requirement for follow up appointments will be discussed at your second session and are customisable based on your situation and continuing needs.
These are charged at £97 for 60 minutes
Get your Motherloving Energy Back.
Book your session in today.
1 x 90-minute consultation
1 x 30-minute protocol walkthrough call
1 x 60 minute follow up session
Detailed Health Vision Plan
Larder Stocking Guide
Fillable Meal Planner
- Book your preferred session above
- Make payment
- Keep an eye out for the health questionnaire hitting your mailbox
- Get ready to find out how fabulous you can look and feel.
Results you could achieve by working with me¹
- Reclaiming your Motherloving energy to chase down a toddler on a scooter and to chase down your lifes purpose
- Your ideal weight that works for you and your body. You get in the family pictures and feel happy about it. Imagine all the emotional and mental energy you’d free up not thinking about your weight?!
- Fuelled & nourished for everything you want to achieve in life.
- Improved digestive health by getting to the root cause which means no more unbuttoning trousers to sit down or looking 6 months pregnant after eating the bread basket.
- Smoother skin & bouncier hair through balancing hormones and addressing nutritional deficiencies.
- Better sleep. Life changing.
- Understanding your body’s cravings and managing them without guilt or deprivation.
- Revitalised libido. Sex isn’t another thing on your ‘to do list’, it’s an activity that’s an integral part of your life (and makes you feel amazing)
- Providing your tiny humans with strong and healthy role models
- Less frustration at lack of progress
- Looking and feeling fabulous.
- A feeling that you’re no longer drowning in the emotional & physical demands of motherhood
¹ Results aren’t guaranteed and vary between clients. Results are dependant on actions taken and what you actually want to achieve from working together. I’ll do everything I can to make sure I give you the best tools and understanding to get you where you want to go, but you need to take action
Is working with me for you?
This is for you if you’re
- up for making long term sustainable changes
- wanting a personalised approach to your wellbeing
- looking for science based and practical approach
- fed up jumping from one diet to the next with zero benefits
- on board with taking small steps that lead to big changes
- determined to feel and look better
This isn’t for you if you’re
- Looking for a quick fix
- Wanting to go on a ‘diet’ or a detox
- More into an all or nothing approach
- Not interested in personalised nutrition
- Want THE supplement that’s going to fix everything
- Needing me to make your toddler eat broccoli
When exhaustion is kicking your ass, kick it right back
(I’ll provide the pointy toed heels.)
If you want to find out if we’re a match, let’s get together for a free 15 minute chat.
Following almost 30 years battling in vain with eczema to varying degress, a consultation with Wilma opened up an almost eczema free world. I’ve tried various changes in both lifestyle and diet over the years but none with such success as those introduced by Wilma. Main issues centered around sensitivities not picked up by GP visits. I can’t speak highly enough of the results and follow up care. Life is now much easier and the social aspects of living with eczema far less testing. Would 100% recommend.