Because being a mum makes you tired all the time and it’s time for that to change.
Come join the Flat to Fabulous Framework. A 3 month 1:1 nutrition & lifestyle experience that’ll upgrade you from exhausted to energised.
*pleasure and ease included as standard
But now you’re S.T.U.C.K
Marooned on the mothership feeling that your issues aren’t important enough or are too big and too complicated to be fixed by diet and lifestyle changes.
And anyway, we’re all tired.
I understand exactly where you’re at and what you’re going through.
I know what it’s like to be ambitious but feel as though you’re simply half assing everything because you’re just so tired all the time.
And I’m going to show you exactly what it takes to go from exhausted to energised by making small simple appropriate changes that add pleasure and don’t eliminate fun and joy.
Together, we’re going to find what works for you so you feel good – without adding anything else to your to do list.
I’m going to help you remember what it means to be you
A 3 month 1:1 experience for the mum who feels tired all the time, to move you from exhausted to energised.
(Faff free zone as you want to start feeling better before the tiny humans leave home in 17 years, 2 months and 9 days — not that anyone’s counting!)
This is not a build-a-bear version of a nutrition plan. It’s a personalised programme that has you, your family, your health goals and your ambitions at its energetic core.
The framework is built on 4 overlapping phases that show you how to fuel up, because when you can power up your body, you can unlock your inner power to thrive.
This is structured support to give you ongoing help and accountability so that you step out from the shadows of motherhood and start feeling — and looking — fabulous so that you can be the woman you want to be.
Let’s have a closer look at what happens in each phase:
How did I even get here?
Like a GPS, to get to where you want to go you need to know where you are and understand exactly what got you there.
Your history — all of it — holds the key to why you’re feeling the way you do now. It’s never “you’re a mum now “, there’s a reason for the tiredness, brain fog and overwhelm.
This first phase is all about gathering all the pieces of your health jigsaw from the minute you popped into this world, until right now.
My indepth health questionnaire will dig deep and get you listening to the messages your body’s sending you.
I just want to be healthy
Let’s get specific and intentional, we don’t have time to waste.
What does healthy really mean to you?
What would be different in your life?
How do you want to feel, every day?
In this phase you’ll craft a Health Vision that’ll give you intentional focus on where you want to go and it’ll give you a why strong enough to keep you going in the face of any toddler tantrum or world pandemic.
The transformation happens in the doing
There’s this myth that nutrition protocols are all salad and no sugar, but I’m not here to deny you joy in life. I’m here to make it as straightforward and simple as possible.
The implementation phase is a favourite as this is when you start feeling the changes. Plus, my short simple nutrition and lifestyle solutions have pleasure and ease embedded at their core.
After all, if we can’t enjoy the process, why bother?
The protocol is designed to fit into the life you have to create the life you want.
You’ll have my support and accountability at the end of Voxer (like WhatsApp for business).
It’s a lifestyle thing
How do you want to eat when you’re 85?
This final phase is all about embedding and future proofing so you know how to look after yourself no matter what the world and your kids throw at you.
This is now a way of nourishing yourself that you can do 365 days a year whether you’re at home, on holiday (remember those?!) or helping your tiny human eating his broccoli.
You’re going to be one of those badass, bendy granny’s independent and zooming around doing what she like.
If you’re stuck in a rut and stuck in a position that you’re not moving forward, why the hell wouldn’t you work with Wilma?
Even just speaking to Wilma makes me energised and motivated. She’s empowered me to learn about my body.
It’s not a generic prescription where she takes everything away, tells you to join a gym and do yoga. It’s small manageable changes that add up to you feeling good.
Wilma is direct and nice with it. She’s changed my life.
Incase you’re wondering what makes me qualified to help you ditch the health guesswork, the Dr Google searches and the contradicting advice in your local Facebook group…..
Hello, I’m Wilma and I’m here to change the status quo, liberate you from the story that motherhood equals the demise of your health, ambitions and freedom.
I’m an ambitious modern woman (who happens to have reproduced).
A qualified (insured and regulated) Nutritional Therapist with:
- 6+ years nutrition experience
- 3+ years of keeping my tiny human fed, watered and loved
- 15 + years of managing large scale transformation programmes
Now I’m leading the most important transformations; transforming the way that us mothers see ourselves so that society can change the way that it sees us. Only then can we start reaching our full potential.
My bold and witty nutrition approach is focused on getting your energy from flat to fabulous by making small simple appropriate changes that add pleasure and don’t eliminate fun and joy.
Health advice that doesn’t take parenting into consideration is a waste of time.
When I squished out my tiny human, the practical nutrition advice didn’t exist, so I’ve carefully and intentionally created it for us.
Whether your 6 months, 6 years or 16 years post tiny human, this framework is for you.
Inside the Framework you’ll get:
- An initial 90 minute session to go through the detailed health questionnaire and the food & lifestyle diary you’ll have submitted before this session. You’ll leave with initial changes that you can make right away
- Within 4 working days you’ll get your detailed nutrition protocol which will include all my nutrition, lifestyle and supplement recommendations
- To talk you through this protocol, we’ll have a 30 minute session
- We’ll then have a total of 4 x 30 min zoom sessions (1 to be taken every 2 weeks) where I’ll be:
→ reviewing how you’re feeling, what’s improved, what needs tweaking and what follow up is needed
→ identifying any sticky areas that you need additional support on
- We’ll wrap up with one final 60 minute zoom session where we’ll look at where you’re at now compared to where you started and I’ll make sure that you have everything you need for health longevity
- A detailed Health Vision workbook designed to help you intentionally create the vision for the woman you want to be, physically, mentally an emotionally
- A habit tracker that’ll help you embed new habits
- A downloadable meal planner to help you get organised
- Ongoing support, Monday to Friday, to help with accountability and to keep you moving towards your health vision
- Mind management tips intended to give you clarity when you need it
- Everything you need that’ll create a foundation for va va voom energy, now and in your rocking golden years
But Wilma, I’ve got no time, I’m wiped out and everything feels chaotic
I hear you.
This framework isn’t going to provide with hacks or shortcuts that are aimed at helping you bust a gut or ‘bounce back’ (ugh that term).
It’s not about supporting your health so that you can push yourself to your limits or be even more productive.
It’s about, giving yourself the same love, care and attention that you’re giving everyone else.
Cos here’s the deal, there’s never been a time when YOUR health needs the most love, care and attention and no-one’s going to do the caring and nourishing for you (I wish I could, but I can’t chew your food for you.)
We can’t change the external circumstances we’re in, but we can work within them instead of waiting for them to change (when we’ll be frazzled and burntout).
Results you could achieve by working with me ¹
- Reclaiming your Motherloving energy to chase down a toddler on a scooter and to chase down your lifes purpose
- Your ideal weight that works for you and your body. You get in the family pictures and feel happy about it. Imagine all the emotional and mental energy you’d free up not thinking about your weight?!
- Fuelled & nourished for everything you want to achieve in life
- Improved digestive health by getting to the root cause which means no more unbuttoning trousers to sit down or looking 6 months pregnant after eating the bread basket
- Smoother skin & bouncier hair through balancing hormones and addressing nutritional deficiencies
- A menstrual cycle that is hormonally harmonious and works for you instead of against.
- Better sleep. Life changing
- Understanding your body’s cravings and managing them without guilt or deprivation
- Revitalised libido. Sex isn’t another thing on your ‘to do list’, it’s an activity that’s an integral part of your life (and makes you feel amazing)
- Providing your tiny humans with strong and healthy role models
- Less frustration at lack of progress
- Looking and feeling fabulous
- A feeling that you’re no longer drowning in the emotional & physical demands of motherhood
¹Results aren’t guaranteed and vary between clients. Results are dependant on actions taken and what you actually want to achieve from working together. I’ll do everything I can to make sure I give you the best tools, understanding and accountability to get you where you want to go, but you need to take action.
Is working with me for you?
This is for you if you’re:
- up for making long-term sustainable change
- wanting a personalised approach to your wellbeing
- looking for science based, practical approach (joy and pleasure included)
- on-board with taking small steps that lead to big changes
- tired of your health being all guesswork
- determined to look and feel better
- fed up of jumping from one diet, to 21-day challenges to done for you meal plans with zero benefits
This isn’t for you if you’re
- looking for a quick fix
- wanting to go on a diet or detox
- more into an all or nothing approach
- not interested in personal nutrition
- want THE supplement that’s going to fix everything
- not going to take the action I recommend
- needing me to make your toddler eat broccoli
- don’t like the direct approach
Are you ready for an energy upgrade?
I have two payment options for you…….
1. Choose a payment plan
2. Once payment is confirmed, you’ll get access to my calendar to book in your first session.
3. Keep an eye on your inbox for links to the health questionnaire and food & energy diary.
4. Get ready to find out how fabulous you can feel.
When exhaustion is kicking your ass, kick it right back.
(I’ll provide the pointy toed heels.)
I’ve been reading your mind.
The A’s to the Q’s that you might have before making our relationship official.
Any other questions burning a hole in your gut. Hit me up here and I’ll soothe that burning.
Why is the programme 3 months?
After working with clients for the past 6 years, those women that have had the most benefit have had multiple consultations. This framework is pulling all I know into the most effective way or working for you.
It can take 3 months for your body to adapt to the dietary and lifestyle changes I recommend and to switch up the habits that weren’t serving you.
Also in that time, if you’re menstruating, you’ll have gone through 3 cycles and will be able to track improvements.
Do you do one-off consultations?
No I don’t, one consultation is never going to have an impact on your health as I need to assess how you’re doing with changes I recommend. There’ll always be a need to tweak and make sure that these changes become new habits, that’ll never happen in one consultation.
If you are a returning client, then please contact me directly.
Do you offer refunds
No I don’t. Once the first paymemt is processed the commitment is made from both of us to show up.
How soon will I see results?
Some people will start to see improvements in the first few days, some longer. Remember, we’re probably undoing years of issues and that won’t be undone overnight.
Things will improve though, all takes time.
I'm so tired, how will I get the energy to start?
Start small, really small.
My speciality is giving your energy an upgrade and that all starts with a tiny spark.
Is this just for mum's with new baby's?
No. Your post natal for life not just for 6 weeks till your Dr check up or for the fourth trimester.
Whether your child is 6 months, 6 months, or 16 years the Flat to Fabulous Framework is for you.
I will say most of my clients are women who are out of the first few months surviving phase of motherhood and are wondering why they’re still feeling wiped out and haven’t got the energy to figure out what needs to change.
Where do the sessions take place
All sessions take place over Zoom (I know, zoom fatigue is real).
You’ll be sent all the details with your initial booking.
When does the 3 month period start?
Your 3 months (12 weeks) starts from your first session not from when you make payment as I know there can be a gap getting suitable space in my diary to start.
Please note: All sessions need to be taken within the 3 months.
What makes you qualified to give advice?
Good question. I’m always asking that question when I see people dishing out advice.
I qualified as a nutritional therapist from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2014. I’m fully insured and also a member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA). This means that I abide by their code of conduct when working with clients.
I’m also mummy to a 4 year old. Before having my tiny human, I was very naïve about what motherhood involved and the physical, emotional and mental impact it can have on you.
I’m in the motherhood trenches with you. I now know that the generic wellness advice trotted out doesn’t and can’t apply.
Our unique circumstances mean that we need unique solutions.
I’ll be straight with you, in the nicest possible way.
How do I know this is right for me?
Few questions to ask yourself
Do I like the sound of Wilma or is she annoying?
Am I tired and over people telling me that being burnt out is normal with tiny humans?
Did I have a post natal care plan in place for myself?
Am I ready to make some changes that are going to make me even more awesome?
Am I over trying to guess what’s going on?
Anything you’re unsure of anything related to the Flat to Fabulous framework, hit me up on wilma[at]maverickmotherhood[dot]co and I’ll happily answer any and all questions.
Is this another stressful thing added my to-do list?
No. You need to eat and drink anyway so might aswell eat, drink and feel fabulous.
I always make recommendations based on the life you have you to create the life you want.
Changes can be as small as you want and in the wise words of Bruce Springsteen “from small things, big things one day come”.
Will I be giving up all the foods I love?
Tricky one to answer as all depends on what foods you love and if they love you back.
This is something we’ll go into during your sessions. I will say that pleasure is integral to your MotherLoving energy levels.
What gives your pleasure has a place in your life and on your plate
Do I need to be a good cook/love cooking for this to work?
I’m not here to turn you into a gourmet plant based chef. I’m not going to give you meal plans. I do give you a few recpies to get started with.
The aim is to show you how to eat that’ll support your recovery, replenish nutrients depeleted and upgrade your energy. It needs to fit in with you life.
Often its more about how you assemble food.
Cooking at home is recommneded and I’m a fan of all the shortcuts
What guarantee do you offer?
I can never gurantee what results you’ll achieve as I’m not there to feed you or eat your food for you.
The results all depend on what action you take, consistently.
Are supplements included in the cost?
Any supplements I recommend need to bought at additonal cost.
I have a food first approach so will always keep supplements to a minimum. They can be an excellent addition if taken properly.
I do get a small commission when you buy supplements, this will never influence my decision on what supplements to recommend.
Are you a mum, there's no tiny human pictures?
I squished my tiny human out in June 2017. Its a conscious decision not to have pictures of him on my website plus he’s not given me permission. He pops up on insta stories every now and then.